Thursday, October 30, 2008

The 2008 Election - Seriously?

It's, what, five days away? And what do we have to show for it?

In this corner we have the Republican team of John McCain & Sarah Palin. Mr. McCain is a great guy. I went to school with his son and heard him speak on a couple of occasions. He is definitly Presidential material. However, if elected, he will be oldest President at election time with a record of health problems. I wish him no harm but the tag team of Father Time and The Grim Reaper do not care how nice you are. When they roll the dice and it comes up Double Death Heads - you're toast. Then who do we have? Sarah "I Can See Russia From My House" Palin. Great! Can you see the brigades of Soviet tanks rolling across Eastern Europe? Because that's what you'll see within six months of you taking over the White House. Chick - I'm too freaking old to be sent to France, but guess what? With the abortion going on in Iran and the anaemic actions in Afghanistan, I'm all you got. I can has body armor?

Now, In this corner, we have the Democratic team of Barack Obama & Joe Biden. Why the HELL can't it be Joe Biden & Barack Obama? Mox nix I guess. So, Barack - can you see Russia from your home? Can you see the brigades of Soviet tanks rolling across Eastern Europe? Because that's what you'll see within six months of you taking over the White House. Bro - I'm too freaking old to be sent to France, but guess what? With the abortion going on in Iran and the anaemic actions in Afghanistan, I'm all you got. I can has body armor? But that might be a moot point. It's a sad fact in this country that you will have a target on your forehead from day one. Then we have Joey.

Where, oh where is the Dream Team???? McCain Liberman.

Le Sigh.......

No comments: